Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WARNING TO BLOGGER USERS

My other blogspot blog -- m-reality.blogspot.com -- is now lost. Years of effort gone to naught.

A week ago, I couldn't go to my post because it was blocked by google saying it has malware. I went to Google help. There were several with the same problems. But no solutions.

The blogowners are supposed to remove whatever malware was put in there because of the hackers or third party gadgets like Bloglinker. But the problem is that the owners could not even access the blogs.

Blogger, without due consideration to the blog owners who spent years in maintaining the blogs, simply and I would say maliciously deleted the blogs. .

It's truly horrible.

This is what we get for using freebies.

Hope those who put in the malware will soon get their karma!

No comments:

Post a Comment