Friday, June 22, 2007

A more mature Daniel Radcliffe and Harry Potter



In April, I uploaded an article I wrote about Harry Potter books and films. I prefaced the article with notes on how the actors had grown. I included a picture of a naked Daniel Radcliffe taken from behind. See post.

There were hundreds of visitors to this site looking for naked photos of Radcliffe. I am thus posting a few Radcliffe publicity shots for his play, EQUUS.

The Harry Potter hero has indeed grown up. I hope that Equus will give the producers and director the idea that Harry Potter is no longer a child and so the film should be addressed more to 17 year-olds and above rather than to 8-year olds.

I hope the coming Harry Potter film, Order of the Phienix is going to be better than the last one. I expect David Yates will prove to be a better Potter director than Newell.



No comments:

Post a Comment